1. Spiritual gifts are given by one Spirit.
2. Spiritual gifts are as diverse as the parts of a body.
3. Spiritual gifts are an expression of unity in one body.
4. Spiritual gifts were given to the church and for edifying the church.
5. Understanding is the gateway to edification.
6. We should prefer the gifts that more greatly benefit the whole church (1 Cor. 14:1-15).
7. All spiritual gifts should benefit the entire church (1 Cor. 14:6-12).
8. Spiritual practice should be done with understanding (1 Cor. 14:13-19).
9. There are gifts that are for a sign like the revelatory gifts (1 Cor. 14:20-25).
10. All gifts should be used in an orderly fashion. (1 Cor. 14:26-40)